Mohammad Tousif Ahmad
B -Block Dhatkidih
Contact No: +91-9934922400 / 9709972137
E-mail Id: email@example.com
- To work in such organization where I can share my previous experience for new innovations and bring new
trends to benefit the organization and also to enhance my experience and expertise.
- Passed Matriculation Examination from JHARKHAND ACADEMIC COUNCIL
RANCHI in the year 2007 with 1st Division.
- Passed Intermediate Examination from JHARKHAND ACADEMIC COUNCIL RANCHI
in the year 2009 with 2nd Division.
- Completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY ALIGARH (AMU) during the session from 2009-2013 with 60.41%
- Basic Computer with AutoCAD.
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (HVAC).
- Non-Destructive Technique (NDT) II
- Worked with “China Unicorn Trading & Contracting Co.” Doha Qatar in
Mechanical Department as a “Site Engineer” since 8th December 2014 to 7th February 2015.
- Worked as a Mathematics Teacher at Jam-e-Ghousia Madarsa Kitadih Jamshedpur since 10th August 2015 to 8th September 2017.
- Working as a English Teacher at Madarsa Faizul Oloom Dhatkidih Jamshedpur since 10th September 2017 to to till date.
- Monitoring students progress and potential.
- Understands students feelings.
- Thinks about and reflects on practice.
- Listens attentively to student questions, comments, and concern.
- Responds to students with respect even in difficult situations.
- Treats students equally and fairly.
- Invest time with single students or small groups of students outside the classroom.
- Maintain a professional manner at all times.
- Speak in an appropriate tone and volume.
- Maintains confidential trust and respect.
- Arranges classroom so that all students can see and hear instruction
I do hereby declare that all information’s are true, correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.I hope you will consider my C.V.’s favorable and call me for an Interview with the delegate and prove my worthiness and capabilities. I shall be ever grateful to you at all time.